R2-52 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9

Friday, December 19, 2008

Creating the Blood

When I made the blood in the thriller, i did a few experiments keeping in mind that everyone in our group wanted the blood to be able to wash off. So after a few experiments I decided to use powder paint as the main ingredient. What follows here is the list of ingredients that I used, and the ruff amount of the ingredients.
  • Red Powder paint about 80%
  • Black powder paint about 10%
  • porridge oats about 5%
  • About 1% of washing up liquid
  • The rest of it was water.
These ingredients I mixed together, in a jar, making it a thick blood like texture, sealing it in a Jar I put it in a microwave for a few seconds to create a vacuum and so the ingredients would not separate straight away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

R2-52 : THRILLER PROJECT 2008/9